January 14, 2012

Pre-Game: The Introduction to What the Hell is Going Here

What's up? How's it going? How 'bout them Steelers?

My name is Andrew Brown & I am a avid sports fan. When I say sports fan I mean any and all athletic competition; hockey, baseball, auto racing, football, basketball--it doesn't matter! Hell, I even watch professional wrestling and golf. My teenage and young adult years have been spent sitting on my ass in front of the television, eating pretzels, drinking beer, and watching sports. Regrets? Hell no, except there being only two ESPNs. When I do leave the loving embrace of the couch, I'm most likely going to a game or making a beer run.

Thanks to this rigoruos training regimen, I have developed many opinions and made many observations regarding the sports world. Some are funny. Some are nasty. Some are . . . well, pointless (that omition surely won me more readers). I hope my posts well entertain & maybe inform you. Hell, if you disagree than say so. What's cooler talk without some one else? Have fun! Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment