February 15, 2012

Invented Word

What with Jeremy Yin on the scene, the sports world has seen a slew of new words. I wouldn't take the easy way out & make up another Lin-ism . . . Lindventurous! Ha!

Motherfuckdamnitallhelldude

A mouthful, yes, but it can be applied to any facet of watching or playing sports. You see, us sports fans have some of the filthiest mouths of anyone. Truckers envy us. Lindsey yells at me for swearing so much at the television. She claims our children will not be allowed to be with me while there's a game on. So 'motherfuckdamnitallhelldude' fits all our favorites into one, easy to use word.

"The Pirates traded McCutchen for a bag of peanuts & tickets to Spider-Man on Broadway? Motherfuckdamnitallhelldude!"

"Motherfuckdamnitallhelldude! I sliced left & got it in the sand trap."

"She's a Flyers fan? Motherfuckdamnitallhelldude, she would have been perfect!"

Its stupid, I know. But wait until it catches on . . .

1 comment:

  1. It has a white background because . . . I don't know why its a white background

    ReplyDelete