February 29, 2012

Madden

Yesterday I played Madden '12 on the Xbox with my buddy, Ziggy. This isn't the first time & certainly wouldn't be the last, but I yesterday I learned something about myself that those other times kept from me. I suck. I suck hard at Madden. I throw seven interceptions and lost 30-24, I don't think it was that close. When did I become a bad Madden player? I used to play two-three games a day after school on my archaic Playstation. I was pretty good then. The computer was sent to All-Madden. I beat the computer plenty. I beat my friends plenty, too. When did the switch turn? Ziggy's got my number. Fact. I think I defeated him once . . . this year. Maybe, we should go back to playing Mortal Kombat . . . where's he's crushed me . . . I hate video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment